I’m not sure how most of you deal with pressure, Pepitas, but the 1st lady of Love does the following.
- Pretend she feels no pressure.
- The pressure that she isn’t feeling leads to bouts of procrastination. It’s no biggie! I can write/exercise/film/edit/shake that ass tomorrow!
- Hours of procrastination become days…tick tock, tick tock…nope, still not stressed out.
- The 1st Lady of Love tosses and turns in bed.
- The 1st Lady of Love wakes up in the middle of the night, wondering what she is feeling. Shortness of breath? Yup…definitely can’t breathe.
- Get a panic attack!
- Ponders why she is having a panic attack.
- Realizes, yup, it’s pressure. Damn yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
I’ve been going through all these steps since my last post. Indicating I only have 11 more stories to finish Love Trips (the book) was a bold move. It actually means I HAVE to DO it! So, naturally, I took a day off. Okay, a few days off. Okay, a week off! It’s been an uphill battle.
Fortunately, today was a new day. A clean slate, we’ll say. I got back on my gain and am happy to declare that now I only have 10 more stories to polish before finishing my book.
Uh oh…here I go again Pepitas! Damn yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!