Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.
Funny, I was just having a conversation with my friend Christina about this. Not so much what makes me different, but the fact that everyone thinks they are. I mean, how many women believe they’re going to transform a ‘bad boy’ into a ‘good boy’, a player into a faithful man, a commitmentphobe into a husband, because they believe they’re “different” than the other women he’s ever sexed or loved? Plenty, including me. But since the question is what it is, I’m going to roll with it!
Here are the Top Five Reasons Why Sujeiry Is A One a Kind Pepita:
5. Sujeiry’s ground beef has special powers. Every time she cooks this meat of choice, people lick their fingers to the bone. It’s so good that when fans feast their eyes on Sujeiry, they envision a hot, seasoned piece of red meat. Now that’s yummy!
4. I have an uncanny way of making people laugh. Sometimes I just say “Hello” and I’m greeted with a roar of laughter. At first, I thought there was a piece of my ground beef stuck in between my teeth but, alas, it was just a reaction to my funny.
3. I don’t like condiments. No ketchup on french fries, no syrup on pancakes, no milk with my cereal (that’s not a condiment but you get my drift). Some people think it’s weird. I think it makes me fabulously different and particular! Why am I repulsed by condiments? They make thinks mushy, and texture is a big deal to me when it comes to food. To explain further, I will quote my condiment-hating brother, Paul Rudd:
“God, I hate mustard. I don’t like condiments. Condiments in general I find unsettling. I don’t like ketchup. I don’t like mayonnaise. I didn’t have salad dressing until I was in college, I swear to God. I wasn’t ready. When I was a little kid I wouldn’t eat cucumbers unless my mother cut out the seeds. That behavior should not be tolerated, first of all. My mother did a horrible, horrible job. Thankfully I can now eat a whole cucumber.”
2. I have been blessed with multiple talents. Signing, writing, communicating in an effect, engaging, and dynamic manner…not everyone is this fortunate! The fact that I created, edited, and starred in a Fergie-inspired parody video is amazing! Where do my special powers come from? My pepa™, the right side of my brain, my Aries astrological sign, my loony tunes personality, and did I mention my pepa™? Now bow down to me!
1. I’m kind of an oxymoron. Various parts of my personality contradict with one another yet I’m still the realest bitch you’ll meet in the hood! Seriously, I find myself to be one of the most genuine, loyal, respectful individuals in this God forsaken land. Now all you lying meanies bow down to me!
I just love to say that.
So that’s what makes me “different” in a nutshell.