Mean Girls. It’s the millennial’s Clueless, only with a lot more bitching and dieting. There were also funny lessons for single women on friendship, acceptance, and dating and the single life? Yup. Deep down, beneath Regina’s rage, Cady’s eventual vengeful streak, and Gretchen and Karen’s air headed ways, they really did have a way with words. They were all “so fetch.” How could they not teach us about boys?
So let’s get to it. Here are 7 quotes from Mean Girls that will help you when single and dating. Just don’t say, “It’s not my fault you’re, like, in love with me or something!”
1. “Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism.”
Never ever date a friends ex. Ever.
2. “Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.”
In other words, use protection when having single gal sex.
3. “Made out with a hot dog? Oh my God that was one time!”
An experimental phase is cool but it may just give you a rep.
4. “Did you see nipple? It only counts if you saw a nipple!”
But don’t be a prude either.
5. “Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.”
Ok. Just being dramatic. Just use protection. Again.
6. “But you’re, like, really pretty… So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?”
Be super confident when single and dating.
7. “Whatever, I’m getting cheese fries.”
Enjoy life, especially when dating. Cause you only have one life to live and, like, no one is perfect. And if you are, “Boo, you whore!”