We all know what happens on February 14th, but I’m going to remind you anyway! Single women spend the day wallowing in their single status or, hopefully, grabbing drinks and dinner with single girlfriends. (Hooray for Galentine’s Day!) Couples get intimate and romantic and, hopefully, enjoy the day without the pressure to be the best Valentine ever. But, do you know what else happens on February 14th? A celebration for condoms! Turns out Cupid shares his day with National Condom Day.
To remind us to play safe, SKYN Condoms has put together a “Be Satisfied. Be Safe. Be Mine” infographic, which explores the sexual desires and fantasies of millennials. Some quick stats from this SKYN Condoms infographic:
Millennials, Sex and Sexting
Bow chika bow wow! 73% of millennials have sex on Valentine’s Day. I mean, in this economy what else is there to do?!
Regarding number of sexual partners, the majority of millennial’s are pretty conservative.
- 21% of millennial males have had 15+ sexual partners in their lifetime.
- 15% of millennial females have had 15+ sexual partners in their lifetime.
Millennial’s are also very satisfied with their sex life.
- 83% of millennial males say they are satisfied or very satisfied with their sex life.
- 81% of millennial females say they are satisfied or very satisfied with their sex life.
Millennial’s really love to sext. No surprise here!
- 49% of millennial males have sent naked pictures.
- 43% of millennial females have sent naked pictures.
Check out more stats on the info graphic below!