Like beauty, what is sexy is in the eye of the beholder. I find men with long noses sexy; a long bridge makes my pepa™ wanna shout, “Ooow!” I also find thoughtfulness sexy as well as a great sense of humor, no-bullshit honesty, ambition, consistency, and self-awareness.
Twitter has also picked up on our differing sexual appetites and tastes, dedicating a new trending topic to whats sexy and what’s not. I, being the 1st Lady of Love, have lots to say about this and so I tweeted till my little fingers fell off. Included in my tweets are some attitudes that are so #notsexy as well as personal acts that my boyfriend has performed (get your minds out of the gutter, Pepitas!) that are sexy.
Withour further ado, here are my tweets relating to the Twitter trend #thatssexy and a few thrown in for #notsexy and others:
- Talentess people who act & flaunt like they’re talented is not only #notsexy but also a #fail!
- When my man strokes my thigh, #thatssexy.
- When my man humps me in the morning #thatssexy bc morning sex is always sexy!
- When my man rolls down the st w/ my luggage, #thatssexy & just super sweet. A man should always take care of his gf.
- When my man tells me it’s okay if I fart #thatssexy even though farting is so #notsexy lol.
- When my man tells me he’s deeply in love with me without fear and FIRST #thatssexy.
- When my bf has a convo abt getting checked for STDs and birth control options, #thatssexy and makes me want 2 do him more.
Follow Sujeiry on Twitter!