It’s Valentine’s Day and you’ve been too busy reliving the NY Giants win at the Super Bowl to think of gift giving. What will you do? Where will you find the perfect Valentine’s gift that won’t leave you bankrupt?
You can forget about flowers. Flower shops even overprice carnations on Cupid’s day. Street vendors are no better. One red rose will cost over $10. And it’s probably wilted. However, there is a solution. Here’s a list of last minute Valentine’s gifts that won’t break the bank:
- Spa Day: Gift your sweetie, a girlfriend or yourself a two-hour long pedicure and a 30 minute manicure from Lisa Schorr Spa. You can find the deal today on Spa Sally and can schedule the appointment immediately. Price: $25. Buy here.
- William Levy: He is a perfect gift for single girlfriends! No, I don’t mean kidnapping William Levy for 24 hours. What I suggest is creating a calendar of all his hot photos. You can find his photos online and create a calendar for 2012 on any photo website, like Kodak or Flickr. Who wants a man on Valentine’s Day if they can stare at William Levy every day of the week? This gift can also work for a girlfriend/boyfriend who adores the hot Cuban stud. It shows off your sense of humor and confidence. She/he can stare at William Levy all day and bed you at night. Price: Free.
- Love Trips: A Collection of Relationship Stumbles: A perfect gift for the single gal that you love, this book chronicles the ups and down of love with humor, sass, relatability and awareness. Committed women will also appreciate the author’s stumbles and will be grateful for having a good man in her life. Price: $14.95. Enter code for 10% discount this Valentine’s Day. Buy here.
- Lovers Coupons: This is a quick, creative and affordable way to say, “I love you!” You can add whatever favors and tasks you wish. Make it naughty or nice or humorous. For a quick rundown of how to create these great gifts, click here. Price: Free.
- Scavenger Hunt: Another great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day is to gift your sweetie with an adventure. Scavenger Hunts are fun and can be very romantic. Add clues that lead to locations with special significance to your relationship. In the end, they can find you, naked and ready for love! Price: Free.
Remember Valentine’s Day is about loving not giving. It is about appreciating the love in our lives no matter what our relationship status. You don’t have to buy a diamond ring to show your love. Any of gift will do. Now, get to shopping!