If I were a man, I would wear drag, if only to be closer to RuPaul and perform live on the “Get Your Drag On” event in NYC. So I will settle for attending the event and giving away a free ticket!
This amazing fundraising event is sponsored by the StylEast Group. They are raising funds for Celebrity Photographer James Hicks for his yet to be released self-published coffee table book entitled “Drag Dolls, Dames & Divas.” A portion of the book sales will go to the Trevor Project. Plus, you get to enjoy a drag show with headliner India Ferrah from RuPaul Drag Race Season 3!
It’s like meeting RuPaul herself!
Along with the dragalicious vibe and fun, there will also be a silent auction and a bachelor dating auction. Bids will begin at $50 and all dates will win either a restaurant certificate or spa date. Come prepared with your bachelor choices. You can check out their photos and bios here.
COME AND “GET YOUR DRAG ON”
LIPS NYC: The Ultimate in Drag Dining
227 East 56th Street
Wednesday, October 5th, 2011
If you want to watch fabulous drag queens and beat me at getting a hot piece of man meat, here’s how to enter:
MANDATORY (1 entry):
- Leave a comment on this post answering this question. What kind of drag queen would you be?
- Like the stylEast Group on Facebook.
- Like the Sujeiry, 1st Lady of Love FB fanpage and leave comment so I know you liked my page!
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES (2 more entries):
- Follow @1stLadyofLove on twitter and tweet: “I am now following @1stLadyofLove for the latest content on love, sex and relationships!”
- Tweet the following: “I entered to win the NYC Get Your Drag On Ticket #giveaway from @1stLadyofLove and @styleastgroup! Enter here http://ow.ly/6HK4N [ends 10/3/11 at 11:59pm). #getyourdragon”
Good luck and hope to see you there!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for review/giveaway purposes only. All opinions are 100% own and were not influenced in any manner. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.