I suffered from severe acne. I tried nearly all recommended skin medications to rid me of my zits and scars. I even tried Proactiv: it was the most epic fail.
It seemed that the more medication and products I used to improve my skin the worse my skin became. My skin continued to fight back, becoming as irritated as ever. After all, skin needs to breath. I was treating it harshly due to desperation. I just wanted to remove the speed bumps from my face.
When I threw away my acne treatments I noticed a drastic change. My skin began to clear, but it still didn’t feel healthy. It was extremely dry and my T-zone appeared flaky. I’d wash my face and apply moisturizer yet my skin would feel tight. It was irritating (literally) and almost as awful as having acne.
That’s when the YouTube Gods spoke to me; I began researching new products for my skincare routine and came across the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. It excited me; my abuela always used clay on her face and her skin is amazing. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on that bad boy.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Mix the product with water or apple cider vinegar in a glass or plastic bowl. Mix with a plastic or wooden spoon. I personally prefer water just as my skin is too sensitive for the harshness of vinegar.
2. Apply the clay mask about once a week and your skin will have a natural glow. You may, however, notice that your t-zones are unusually red. The redness disappears in about a half hour, so just don’t use the mask before a hot date.
Since using this product, my pores have shrunk and my skin is as soft as a baby’s bottom. The best part of it all? It removes all of my annoying, stubborn blackheads and whiteheads. And there are more benefits!
1. It detoxifies your skin and prevents breakouts.
2. It soothes your skin and calms down irritations or any inflammations.
3. If you have cracks or scarring, the clay penetrates your skin and makes them less visible while also healing the skin.
5. Corrects uneven skin tones and discoloration.
What are you waiting for? GO GET IT HERE! I promise, your skin will look like a baby even when you’re a vieja.