Ever wonder why you don’t meet the right guy? Are you afraid to settle or to end up alone? I felt all these things. I kept stumbling through love, unaware of the ‘why’ behind my circumstance. Now, I have the answers and can share with you. This is why you’re stumbling through love.
1. You keep blaming others. That’s right, you play the ‘woe is me’ game and are really good at pointing the finger at someone other than yourself.
2. You don’t know what you want. Si, si, you want a relationship, love and maybe even marriage and kids, but do you really know what makes you happy? Do you really know what you need and want in a partner? Do you really know yourself – what makes you tick, what you won’t tolerate in a relationship, how you communicate, what your core values are – or are you in the dark about most of it? If you don’t know what you want, you won’t ever get it.
3. You have a wonky mindset. And by wonky, I mean negative and self-sabotaging. But, I’m just being realistic! you say. Nah, chica, you’re just putting that negative shiz into the Universe and it’s giving you what you think and feel tenfold – that’s that inconsistent, dramatic and/or unrequited love.
4. You keep attracting the same type and think that’s okay. We all have a type but that doesn’t mean that your type is the type of man or woman you need. If dating your type hasn’t worked for the last 10 years of your life, it’s time to reevaluate.
5. You have been so burned and hurt you’re guarded. Therefore, you are not open to love. And if you’re not open to love, you will continue to stumble through dating, through relationships and ultimately, through life. Be open, chica. Receive. Take advantage of opportunities to learn, like my dating e-course, Attain that Good Love, where you’ll learn to pinpoint patterns, fix yo mindset and yes, attain that good love internally and externally, is a self-paced e-course that you can take from the comfort of your own home. You’ll get 9 videos, plus exercises and takeaways and have access to me via email.