I love being a woman. I love the shape of my small, soft breasts and the pepa™ that will one day bring life. I love that men and their penes hunt prey (buy dinner), don’t shave (my preference is rough and rugged), and purchase my favorite bottle of Moscata because the power of the pepa™ is so strong. I love how we nurture yet manipulate; bounce back yet silently suffer injustices; soothe yet demand the very best…or else.
So in tribute of International Women Day, I leave you with tweets that are near and dear to my heart. Anything relating to women really should be. Pepa™ power!
- Special Alert: #internationalwomensday is the new Valentines Day. Now, where are my chocolates, dammit?!
- On #internationalwomensday I honor my pepa™ as if she were a Goddess. And this goddess is off limits, Charlie Sheen!
- What’s the best way to relate to your woman on #internationalwomensday? Bloated belly. Heavy, heavy flow. 7 days straight.
- To Mami, Tia, my sis & all the women who nurture, support, love, & honor & respect thy pepa™ happy #internationalwomensday!
- Pepa Power! #internationalwomensday