If you’ve ever seen a novela, you know to expect passion, betrayal, and perhaps a bit of arson (all fueled by amor, of course). There is also beauty. The maids, chefs, chauffeurs, protagonists, arsonists, and even the villains are all hot tamales. It’s no wonder Mary Kay joined forces with Univision, becoming the official sponsor of the popular web novela, “Arranque de Pasión, La Historia de Ela.” Now you can recreate the looks of all protagonists with Mary Kay products.
Here are the essentials to recreate Marite’s Classic Beauty look. A star in Arranque de Pasión, La Historia de Ela, her beauty and personality shines in this evening look, which is bold yet classic. Her eyes are defined with liquid eyeliner (my favorite) and her super sensual lips shine. It’s a great look for a night out. Or, if you’re anything like me, for a night of seducing your lover. Grrr!
The essential products are:
- Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen in Shade 2
- Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2
- Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Truffle
- Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Honey Spice
- Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara™ in Black
- Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Desert Sun
- Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream
- Mary Kay True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Firecracker
How do you recreate Marite’s sexy makeup? Just watch.
You can also see the look for yourself when you tune into “ Arranque de Pasión, La Historia de Ela” on Univision.
Since I want to be a hot temptress like Marite, I tried this look on for size.
By golly, I think I’m ready for my closeup. Watch out maids, chefs, chauffeurs, protagonists, and villain – Sujeiry is coming to burn your barn down.
To purchase these or any other products, contact your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant or connect with one on Marykay.com
Disclosure: This is part of a compensated campaign with Latina Bloggers Connect and Mary Kay. However, all opinions expressed are my own.