Work with LoveSujeiry
Via content creation and editorial consulting, on-air segments, manifest workshops and speaking engagements, Sujeiry Gonzalez of Love Sujeiry delivers a powerful, sassy, and humorously candid message for women: it’s essential to attain healthy love and love what you do professionally. She lives, teaches and preaches The Power of Self-First – that is to love yourself, know yourself, and learn from relationship stumbles in order to break patterns and have a fulfilled life. The on-air talent, love expert, blogger, and author has worked with many brands and is always open to collaboration. Contact us if you are interested in any of the following:
BLOGGER & BRAND AMBASSADOR
- Available to offer relationship tips to digital outlets with a female audience.
- Relationship columnist and blogger with the following writing credits: Mi Amiga Magazine, Babble, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Latina, LLERO, MommyNoire, Mamiverse, LatinaMom.me, GalTime, JDate, YourTango, YahooShine, Vista Magazine, MSN Latino, NBC Latino, and more.
- Writes sponsored posts on LoveSujeiry.com and collaborates with brands as a brand ambassador
- Works with publications, online and off, to build their relationship content.
- Spearheads the creation of relationship verticals by hiring writers, creating branded features and monthly series, and training staff.
- Hosts radio shows on SiriusXM and reVolver Podcasts and web series on Latina.com
- Available for television segments in both in English and Spanish
- Seen and heard on Telemundo, CNN, Exitos 93.9FM, SiriusXM and more
- Dishes on love, sex and relationships on-air
- Helps entrepreneurs find their voice and pinpoint career goals.
- Facilitates manifestation workshop for female entrepreneurs and creatives.
- Speaks on love, sex, relationships, and The Power of Self-First
- Available for book signings and readings.
- Hosts Cocktails with Sujeiry events, manifest workshops, book readings and signings, and other events for women synonymous with the LoveSujeiry brand.
- Help bloggers and entrepreneurs find their voice and create unique content.
- Facilitate writing and blogging webinars for up and coming writers/bloggers.
- Work with publications, online and off, that lack relationship content.
- Spearhead relationship verticals from scratch, hiring writers, creating branded features and monthly series, and training staff.