Giveaway: The New Latina’s Bible by Sandra Guzman (WINNER CHOSEN)
UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway has been chosen! Congrats to Kiki Lightbourn from NY! I hope this book shines some light on how we, as modern Latinas, can overcome it all!
As stated in my earlier review, The New Latina’s Bible is an amazing book that encourages modern Latina’s to be ourselves and shed the limitations imposed on us by society and, many times, our familias. The chapters cover it all, including spirituality, dating, dealing with ‘el que diran’ and disapproving mommas. It is the perfect guide for the modern Latina!
Here’s how you can ENTER to win!
MANDATORY (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on this post answering this question. What makes you a modern Latina?
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES (4 more entries):
- Like Sujeiry, 1st Lady of Love FB fanpage and leave comment so I know you liked my page!
- Follow @1stLadyofLove on twitter and tweet: “I am now following @1stLadyofLove for the latest content on love, sex and relationships!”
- Tweet the following: “”I am entering the @1stLadyofLove #pepapower giveaway for The New Latina’s Bible book. #Giveaway (http://ow.ly/6J1rx) Ends 10/13.”
- Those who participated in the #PepaPower Tweet chat on September 29, 2011 get an automatic entry!
If you do all these things, then you will have 3 separate entries! The more entries the more chance to win. Entries are open from 8pm EST on Thursday, Sept 29 – 6pm on Wednesday, October 12. Winners, selected at random, will be announced during our Pepa Power™ Tweet Chat on Thursday, October 13 at 7pmEST/4pmPST.
Good luck to all, and remember it’s all about Pepa Power™!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for review/giveaway purposes only. All opinions are 100% own and were not influenced in any manner. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.