As the Warlock of Hollywood chugs Tiger Blood and mourns the loss of his Goddesses, Denise Richards is having a great life. Denise, who already has two little girls – Lola and Sam – with Charlie Sheen has a new addition to the family.
No. The Warlock did not sperminate her again.
This time Richards decided to adopt. Her new baby girl, named Eloise Joni Richards, is named after Denise’s mother, Joni, who died in 2007 from kidney cancer. Denise thanked her fans on Twitter:
“Thank you all for your sweet messages. The girls and I are over the moon and so is my dad Grandpa Irv…xo”
Congrats to Denise and her family! It’s great that she can move on from being married to an addict who locked a porn star in the closet and later became a Warlock. Denise is having a great life, indeed!Sujeiry Gonzalez is a relationship expert, coach, and author. To get relationship and career advice and find solutions, view our coaching packages!
Love Sex and the City? Buy Love Trips: A Collection of Relationship Stumbles by Sujeiry Gonzalez. Love Trips chronicles Sujeiry's failed attempts at love, making it the ultimate what-not-to-do relationship book. To buy, click here!
- The Obsession Grows: Cleaning Your Pepas™ With Baby Wipes
- Sujeiry’s Girl Guide for a Third Wheel: Surviving Singlehood When Friends Shack Up
- Breaking Couple News: Leonardo DiCaprio Dates A NON-MODEL (AKA Blake Lively)
- Love Twitter Trends: Oh Baby, #youknowiloveyouwhen…
- 2011: The Year of Babies! And Nicole Kidman Joins The Baby Wagon